FAQs about CustomPitch sales presentation iPad app
- Is there a file size or quantity limit?
- What types of files can I include?
- How many people can I distribute the app to?
- Can I have additional functionality added?
- How do I distribute the app?
- How long does it take to download?
- Will my app be available to the public via the App Store?
- What devices will my app run on?
- How do my users download or update the app?
- Do my users need an iTunes account?
- Is the Content Management System on my server or yours?
- Is the app scalable?
- How do I update content?
What types of files can I include?
Graphics: jpg, png
Excel: xls, Excel 97 – 2003
PowerPoint: pps, ppt
Word: docx, doc, rtf
Video: mp4, mov
How long does it take to download?
The first time the app is launched takes the longest to download the content. This can take 5-15 minutes depending on the amount of content needed to download and your connection speed.
How do my users download or update the app?
The app is usually rolled out via an e-mail announcement with a link to the app. The user will need to click the link from their iPad (or type in the url). They will then be taken to a secure page where they can then download the app.
A push notification can be sent out to your users and notify them of new or updated content. All the user needs to do is click the Update button in the app and the new content will start to download.
Do my users need an iTunes account?
No. An iTunes account is not necessary.